Coaching and mentoring are processes that enable individual and businesses to achieve their full potential (goals).
How does Business Advice Tasmania do this?
- Facilitate ideas, needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individuals and businesses achieve their goals
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate client’s own thought processes, identifying solutions and actions to undertake
- Support in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the situation
- Develop tools and techniques which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counselling & networking
- Encourage a commitment to action
- Be supportive and non-judgemental of the client, their views, lifestyle and aspirations
- Evaluate the outcomes of the process, to ensure the relationship is successful and the client is achieving their goals
- Encourage clients to continually improve competencies and to develop new developmental alliances where necessary to achieve their goals
- Work within their area of personal competence
- Possess qualifications and experience in the areas that coaching is offered
- Manage the relationship to ensure the client receives the appropriate level of service and that programmes are neither too short, nor too long.
Contact us to discuss how we can help.