Business Advice Tasmania has developed several programs for E-Business Management.
- Is E Business confusing you or your staff?
- Do you your staff communicate appropriately via email?
- Are you happy with your web page?
- Does your webpage compliment your marketing strategy and does it have to?
- Does your web page represent the look and feel of your organisation?
- How to brief a web page designer?
The purpose of a business plan is to:
- Capture market and business information in one place;
- Match the paths of personal business plans and objectives; and
- Act as a communication tool between the business and personal and business stakeholders and advisers.
These questions and others are answered in a program that is specifically designed to enhance your business’ utilisation and effectiveness of Electronic Business.
Programs provide a range of learning valuable to multiple levels of the organisation:
Owners, Board Members and Managers – By considering different aspects of E Business including: website review and planning, identifying where, why and how E Business fits within the organisation.
Employees – By improving electronic customer service skills and communications and educating participants where and why E Business is used within the organisation’s day-to-day operations and long term goals.
Programs are tailored to suit your business requirements specifically designed to support E-Business skills & activities, while improving E-Commerce in your business.
Program topics include:
- What is e-business?
- E-business business strategies
- Growing business through e-commerce
- E-business readiness
- Implementing effective e-business strategies
- Implementing new strategies and technologies
The program provides a framework to streamline and grow small businesses in all industry areas through the use of technology and development of IT business skills with managers and employees.
- Business websites
- Why do businesses use the internet?
- Who has a website?
- Trends in internet use
- Where are internet generated customers coming from?
- How do you developing a website strategy?
- What do you hope to achieve?
- How will customers find your website?
- What content do you want?
- How will your website be found?
- How Google works?
- What is search engine optimisation?